Tuesday 27 October 2015

Primark, Boots and B&M Haul

On the 9th I went to Intu Lakeside with my friend Naomi, for a splash of retail shopping. I didn't go with the aim in mind on what I wanted, I just wanted to browse.


When we arrived we headed to the mothership, Primark! Lakeside's Primark is massive spread out over 3 floors. We spent around 1 hour and a half in there, which for Naomi and I, is pretty bad for us. Whilst in there I only spent £16.50 which is minimal compared to what it could of been. 




I brought this lovely smelling candle which costs £3.50. This candle is a blackberry & which smells AMAZING! I like this candle because it comes within a tin so you can transport it or store it away without it becoming damaged. The tin has a very simple design on it and would suit my living room decor perfectly. 







Next up socks! I love socks! I have a weird thing about socks. I will just buy socks because you have a pretty pattern on it, however for me to be wearing matching socks at the same time is something that doesn't happen very often. Whilst in Primark I picked up a pair of cosy socks in red with a black and white design on them. I love the colour red, it is my favourite colour in the rainbow. These cost £2.









Another pair of socks that I picked up was these minion socks. I love minions about as much as I love socks, which is a lot. These just were calling my name whilst sitting there on the rail. They are a pack of 3 socks all with a different design on them. Bright colourful socks are one of my favourite styles. However I like wearing theses because I could be wearing a really smart outfit within knee high boots and no one will know that I have minions on my feet. 







I do love a good tartan/check pattern when it comes to clothes. I brought this scarf which is this beautiful check pattern and it is so so soft. I love the green within the check pattern. I'm not one for wearing anything with green in but I'm really liking this. I think it will look good paired up with a pair of black skinny jeans, boots and a leather jacket. This cost £5. When I saw this I could just see myself wearing this whilst on holiday or when it's snowing in the winter.






I had a wondered into the mens section and found this beautiful hanging on the wall. This Marvel top was just there calling my name. I've recently been watching a lot more marvel movies and cartoons, so this just suits me to the tee. This was actually reduced down from £8 to £3 so this was an absolute bargain. I brought it in a medium which fits be lovely. This I will be wearing on a relaxing sort of day or for when I go on holiday in November. 





Next shop that we pit stopped into which I brought things in were Boots. I'm suffering with a real bad problem of being pale than pale. My small tan that I had over the summer is well and truly gone until next year. I'm finding it so hard to find a foundation colour that actually suits me because of how pale I am. I picked up with Revlon 24hr Foundation in 100 Ivory. 



I have also picked up some more Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Collection as well. I brought there cleansing toner and a day shine. 






I also pick up this Batiste 50ml original dry shampoo. This didn't cost me anything because it was a deal that I found on my Boots phone app, which is if I spent more than £10 it was free. This is the prefect size for traveling so thats going to be packed for our holiday in November.




I have also brought an aftershave for Tristan 23rd birthday in November, however I won't say what it is because he might be reading this so I can't let him know what I've brought it or it will ruin the surprise. 

~

We head to B&M which was a bad idea, because I said to Naomi if I pick up a trolley I would leave with the store so we both armed ourselves with a basket which were overfilling by the end of us walking around. If you aren't 100% sure what B&M is it's a bargain home store, which has furniture, furnishing and grocery products within it. 

I firstly picked up some hand wash and toothpaste which isn't anything amazing but only cost me £1.89 all together. That is very cheap in my opinion. 




I also brought some christmas decorations for work. At work we have a trolley that we use for our work whilst out on the shop floor so we don't have to keep walking too and from admin to get paper work. Anyway back to the decorations, Naomi and I were thinking about decoration the trolley up to help get everyone in a more festive mood. 

I've brought some Tea tree anti-bacterial hand wash. I love tea tree at the moment. This huge bottle of 500ml only cost me £1.





I also brought some gorgeous wrapping paper for christmas prezzies. I love the black and gold theme, I done this last year and I'm going to carry this into this year. So this comes with 4 different designed wrapping paper and 4 bows and 2 bundles of ribbon. It was reduced from £10 to £4.99 so I thought it was a good buy. 


I also brought some present whilst walking around the store. I've brought my mum a mug, which has a bell attached to it that you ring for more tea. It was meant to cost £5 but it only cost me £1.99. My mum is known for her tea addiction. She will always have a pot of tea brewing away. She has a little tea tray that she takes everywhere. 








I brought this Marvel hardback notepad. I do love the look of this and I know who will love it even more than me. My chummy Naomi. She is marvel fan! So this is just a start to everything that she will be getting for christmas.








 I've brought some men's novelty socks. I think as you can tell already I love socks. These socks are so cool and I've worn them a lot already and they are so soft and they don't annoy my feet. They have words on them with an arrow pointing up, so dependant on what I'm feeling will depend on what word I will wear.







I also brought some car air fresheners. I just loved all the bright colours and I love the ice cream air fresheners! 😁 For the 4 air fresheners, it cost me 99p. They smell very fruity and bubbly, Tristan isn't the biggest fan but for 99p they aren't bad air fresheners. 








I brought a tub of sweets to use as a bit of a stocking filler which I'm hoping I'm able to create a mini stocking filler for my younger nephew and niece's, Mason, Georgie and Andi. Knowing me, I will end up eating a lot of them if I open them especially if Tristan gets his hands on them! We love these sorts of sweets, they remind us of our childhood. I think this cost me £3. 




I hope you enjoyed everything I've brought! Yes, it was a bit hit and miss on what I brought. But thats what happens when I go shopping! See you again soon! 











No comments:

Post a Comment