Saturday 17 October 2015

Simple Vs Clean&Clear

I've been using Clean&Clear Dual Action Moisturiser for a couple of years now and I thought I would change it up and use Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser which I have been using for the last 6 weeks now. 




I thought I would do a comparison of the two products. Clean&Clear is a very well known company for skin care but I feel like Simple, over the last year or so has been out shining them. Simple is well know for the minimal ingredients within there products. From this persona they have they portray makes us there customers believe, there products are better for the skin due to the lower ingredients within there products. 

Price

I personally purchase my skin beauty products from Boots so it maybe cheaper in other places. Simple costs £4.19 for a 125ml bottle and Clean&Clear costs £3.20 for a 100ml bottle.Price side of things the Clean&Clear is cheap for the amount of product you get and the cost of the product.

So thats one to Clean&Clear, zero to Simple. 

Texture

The texture of the product is very important to me when it comes to moisturiser because of the fact I want something that feels light on the skin and doesn't feel too heavy and sinks nicely into the skin. Simple does exactly what I want it to do, the fact that the product is fairly light and takes a couple of minutes to settle into the skin. I don't personally find it too sticky compared unlike Clean&Clear that to me is so sticky. I personally find the Clean&Clear too heavy on my skin and that it just sits on my skin it doesn't sink in very well.

One all.  

Packaging

This might be seen as an odd thing to review a product on but i always believe that the packaging of a product will reflect on the quality of the product inside. 

i found the packaging on the Clean&Clear to be very basic. its just a simple squeezy bottle/tube. Whereas with Simple the product is packaged within a box and within the box you'll find a bottle. This sort of packaging attracts me personally, its very simple and clean packaging. I prefer things that have been boxed up an protected a little. 

So for packaging Simple takes the lead. 2 - 1 to Simple. 

Results

Simple is a rich moisturiser and does exactly what it says on the bottle, its a deep moisturiser. I suffer with dry skin on the sides of my face and Clean&Clear would help moisture them for a couple of hours and they would start to flake under my make up and it was just blurghh. Awful. I find that Simple moisturises all day and my make up sits nicely on my face after using it. 

Winner is Simple with a 3 - 1 lead to Clean&Clear. 

I think its pretty obvious on who I'm loving most out of Clean&Clear and Simple. 
Simple is just a nice product, good packaging, does what its says. 

Clean&Clear is good but Simple is slowly becoming my new favourite skin brand. 

Whats your favourite skin brand? or one that you would recommend? Comment below and let me know! 

Until next time. 










No comments:

Post a Comment